Any guesses for 2/19?

I remember Dr.Mario being mentioned at one point. Whether it was just confirmed for eventual release or for Q1, I'm not sure, but that is the EXACT type of game I want. The thing about VC is I kinda wanna have a lot of those types of quick pick-up games. Almost like FreeCell or Solitaire on Windows. Something I can just pick up and play a couple minutes if I'm just flipping through channels on my TV and nothing's on for another 10 minutes... ok I'll just play Dr.Mario for a few. Anything else is tough to play for a short time. I might get Wario's Woods still, it's just not that great.

I am addicted to Dr. Mario. I bought it for the Game Boy (is GB one word or 2? XD), and I used to own it on the NES, before my parents sold the NES.

^we already have 2 of those types of games on the VC unless Star Fox 54 comes out or another really good 64 game I dont care it Dr Mario Comes out for a while.
I hope the new games come out in the next 30 mins I cant wait to see what we got in the USA.

I keep refreshing.. I wish there was a way they could put Mario Paint on there... talk about a game that'll help you burn off a few minutes...

I'm not a big fan of Dr Mario or Wario Woods... Not bashing them, just saying they're not really my favorite type of game. I have tetris on my computer, it's sufficient enough.

^I dont think we'll see it until after the release of the newset Paper Mario. But I think the smartest Move for Nintendo would be for them to put the game out at the end of March (right before the release of Super Paper Mario) This could make more people aware of how good Paper mario is. But Nintendo did not put Paper Mario in Q1 releases so I dont think we'll see it just yet.
I just really hope Star Fox, or Doneky Kong comes out today and Im betting Zelda 2 will be out but no one really care about one of the wort Zelda titles but at the same time it is cheap (5 bucks)

^Nintendo releases one 64 game a month and most likely will come out at the end of the month.
Also I hate how late the VC games come out I want them out by Midnight is it that hard? I stayed all night and still need to wait a couple more hours to play Donkey Kong Country.

JerrodDRagon said:
^Nintendo releases one 64 game a month and most likely will come out at the end of the month.
Also I hate how late the VC games come out I want them out by Midnight is it that hard? I stayed all night and still need to wait a couple more hours to play Donkey Kong Country.

What about trying to take up a life??

Theres this place called 'Outside....'

North99 said:
What about trying to take up a life??

Theres this place called 'Outside....'
I worked half my 4 day weekend then my friends are gone all day playing golf or off on vacation plus Donkey Kong Country is a great game and I thought it would be out by 1 AM and then I would play for an hour an dgo to bed, but now I find out its coming out later today.

Well now ya know, they update at 9am PST every Monday. Staying up is pointless.

Back