Any Guild Wars Player Needed !!

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
i got the game second hasnd and it did not com in the box or what ever, and i need a key inorder to make an account, would someone mind givin me a copy of theres,,

thanks

You have to buy those games retail, because if someones already used the key to make an account then you cant use it. All MMOs work like that. Sucks about it though. Buy an account from swagvault or something.

Wow that is incredibly stupid to buy a MMORPG that is used! You obviously need a CD key and you just wasted money for a CD that does nothing.

CocoSSBB said:
CD Keys are single use.

Not always. Depends if it's a unique key or if it's just a generated number that fits a decryption.

StarCraft. You could use the same CD key as many times as you want.....you just can't have two copies online at once.

I have one but my game is at home. I go home for spring break next week, so PM me next weekend and if you don't have any luck finding one I'll let you use my old CD key. I never play the game anymore.

Well GW isn't copyable, so stop trying.

Your only option is to contact whome-ever you bought it from and have them give you their account information. Only then will you be able to login to the account. Otherwise you have a coaster.

The CD key from the game is tied to the account the origional owner created, so in order for you to do anything with it you must get the login / password that he created at setup and go from there.

They might be able to change the account name to something less tied to them for you to then change, but as I have never tried I cannot say that portion will work.

Good luck...

Back