any idea about the metroid movie

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
hey does anyone know the current state of the metroid movie at all?

its an on going thing it gets scrapped then someone else picks it up and then it gets scrapped again so thank god we will never see it. Videogame movies just dont work for the most part. I think this is due to the fact that they get the worst directors to do them but thats just my opinion

meh, i've enjoyed both final fantasy movies, and ther's a couple other game movies that i've liked

imo, a metroid movie would work very well

mario could have worked better if it was computer animated.....like the final fantasy movie(not 7), or like the cutscenes in brawl

Super Mario Brothers the Movie is weird. But it's one of the best video game movies imo.

i just don't see how a movie of metroid would be good. Samus has no spoken lines ever and that how she is supposed to be.

As for the Final Fantasy movie it really had nothing to do with Final Fantasy other than the name. I cant say anything good or bad about advent children cause i have not seen it.

As for the mario movie i cant say it was great, but for some reason i still enjoyed it...

Movies like Silent Hill and Resident Evil are the few out of the pack that have turned out well

don't forget that there really isn't much of a story in metroid games (with the crappy story exception of corruption). the metroid games goes like this, some space pirates come, crash land some place, and explore till credits roll.

thats not true at all its just that in older games all the story was written in the manual their is actually a great deal of story for all the Metroid games. In the Prime trilogy it is told using the scan visor so its really up to you if the game has no story or not.

the metroid stories aren't really stories though... something about space pirates, the chozo, samus, and ridley...?

i mean its not like watching a movie but the story is relevant to the Metroid universe and explains things that were unknown that many players may have wanted to know. I guess like i said the story is what you make it if you are not a huge fan of the series then yes they have little to no story but if you have been playing since the early days then the story might mean more.

i guess. i like metroid games but i could care less about the story since it's not a game the sticks the story in your face like other games.

yeah. but metal gear is awesome. they come up with some of the craziest stuff ever that you'd think that it was original.

Back