any idea about the metroid movie

oh dude i know i love metal gear i have been playing since the day MGS came out on the ps1 and MGS4 is the only reason i am buying a PS3. Which i will put off until the day MGS4 comes out then i have to have a PS3.

they're making a metal gear movie lolz.

yeah, i already got my ps3 just for the awesomeness of mgs4. i was sick last week so i played through all of snake eater just to refresh my mind on the big boss story. this game will be epic...

lol yeah, mainreason i'm saving up for a ps3, mgs4.

my fav mgs game is a tie between portable ops and mgs3.

ah the original MGS was the best and then MGS2 was next up there but they are all so good it doesnt really matter haha

ya, i don't see why not a lot of ppl aren't fans of mgs2, it was the game that got me into the series, i only watched family members plays mgs1.

oh wow go and buy Twin Snakes for the GCN. The story is the same as the Original the cut scenes are just over done haha

i think mgs3 was the best but i have to say that mgs2 does have the best codec conversations ever. the one before you fight solidus at the end and when you're escaping naked and cambell just calls you on the codec and tells you to turn of the game console. pure gold.

lol yes i agree, one small problem, i didn't own a game cube lolz, i did see thing about twin snakes and such and i would like to play it.

anyway i think metroid is perfect for a movie kuz it does have a pretty good plot and would open up ideas about the whole debate on who leads the space pirates.

twin snakes is awesome. the original sucks after having played that.
anyways. a metroid movie would suck only because almost every time they try to make a movie out of a game, they always mess with the story. can you name a video game movie that stays true to the game?

LiquidD said:
i don't know... i'm kind of put off by the fact that they're not official movies.
ya but who really cares if they are or aren't, they're entertaining, fun to watch. and puts a smile on your face.

i really care. i want to see some freaking awesome metal gear rex done by the best cgi team money can buy instead of some crappy one that some guy made on this home computer (if they have one...)

Back