Any Ideas For Brawl, Post Up Here (blurt Out The First Thing That Pops In Ur Head)

i know
it scares me to think how video games will evolve in the next twenty years (pong-wii, 360 and ps3) :scared:

uuhhh.... sorabrawl, stay up to date. dont go to far ahead.

the manbrawlers will be really cool. u can team up with other brawlers through wii-fi. the manbrawlers look like the wireframes and polygons. i wonder what role the manbrawlers will have in story mode.

(WII....)

it would be cool if manbrawlers can help instead of getting beaten all the time. maybe we could have manbrawlers following us around through adventure mode and maybe everything else. that would be cool:yesnod:

EDIT: mmmmm..... u think glover would be nice in brawl.
u know, that old N64 game

Last edited:
It'd be cool if you could take bits n pieces of other stages and add them into your created ones. Then you could make only specific items appear on one stage. For example: mushrooms for mushroom kingdom, pokeballs for pokemon stadium, etc.

that would be awesome skullkid. it would be cool if u could make ur own one player mode too. make ur own event matches and adventure stages so then u could play another persons made up adventure stage and event match through wii-fi. that would be sssoooooo...... cool. i would never get tired of the game. NEVER

It would be nice if the AI's didn't always walk wight into the motion-sensor bombs...

...ah, who am I kidding? I love easy kills.

yeah, easy kills are nice when ur about to get knocked out to who knows were.
but computer competiters seriousely shouldn't be so stupid. computers should atleast jump over the motion senser bombs.

it would be cool if bomb-ombs jump. that would be scary

idk....
maybe frogger would do nice in brawl

Wii.... said:
yeah, easy kills are nice when ur about to get knocked out to who knows were.
but computer competiters seriousely shouldn't be so stupid. computers should atleast jump over the motion senser bombs.

it would be cool if bomb-ombs jump. that would be scary

idk....
maybe frogger would do nice in brawl
haha... frogger. nice one. But yeah, bomb-oms should move somewhat, like in Super Mario 64, how they talk to you and stuff. good thought.

i've got another idea. What if, as one of link's special abilities, midna would pop up and stab him with the shadow crystal, causing him to temporarily become the wolf, for idk, 10-30 seconds. Then during his wolf form, he would have somewhat increased agression in his attacks, and he could possibly have midna do some of her twilight magic mumbo-jumbo.

Wii.... said:
uuhhh.... sorabrawl, stay up to date. dont go to far ahead.

the manbrawlers will be really cool. u can team up with other brawlers through wii-fi. the manbrawlers look like the wireframes and polygons. i wonder what role the manbrawlers will have in story mode.

(WII....)

it would be cool if manbrawlers can help instead of getting beaten all the time. maybe we could have manbrawlers following us around through adventure mode and maybe everything else. that would be cool:yesnod:

EDIT: mmmmm..... u think glover would be nice in brawl.
u know, that old N64 game

There should be an item that allows you to summon them.
also does anyone think that the red and blue ones havve the same model as Z-suit Samus and Cpt. Falcon?

they all ready have a stage builder
but costomizing your own character would be wicked

u could just take the moves from each character u like best and combined'em. same with the looks too. or u could just have ur mii fight.

i personally think another character other then ridley is more suitable for brawl like viewtifull joe or Megaman or Raichu. Ridleys nice though.

i dont think having goku in brawl is a good idea. but it would be funny if he was:lol: he could fly around just like super sonic and his b move can be a ki blast. and when u hold b down he could do a comehemehe wave:lol: his final smash could be like a spirit bomb or something:lol: he could turn super sayan the same way zelda turns into sheik:lol: just blurting out ideas

i wonder if all-star mode is in brawl.

i think form the plat forms and break the targets mode should be mixed

EDIT:

maybe targets from hit the targets and plat forms from form the plat forms should be hidden in the adventure mode stages. i think that would be awesome. just like all the old mario and sonic games have hidden places in the levels. brawl should too

nice ideas skullkid

EDIT again:

there should be an impossible mode. :lol: were u just cant win.

Last edited:
Back