Any ideas for stage builder yet?

Braineater

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2008
Since Brawl is coming out in a few days, I decided to see what others are gonna make on stage builder. Hit me with your best shot.

i'll make one with a decent amount of room, along with a couple traps. I dont want it to be crammed in so that theres no room for knockback.:cool:

If you are playing with Link or another wall jumping character make a stage like this. maybe it's stupid the rows are supposed to be aligned at the bottom.

l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l____l____l____l

I'm going to get a stage where the main floors will fall then regenerate, and then there are random bunches of stairs, moving (up and down) walkways. and some other things.

SkullKid said:
i'll make one with a decent amount of room, along with a couple traps. I dont want it to be crammed in so that theres no room for knockback.:cool:
true very true =p

im not sure what ill make yet. ill have to go crazy with it first. i just hope that the stage builder in this game isnt like mario vs donkey kong 2.

I want to make a Donkey Kong stage like 25m and a tetris stage. But i won't know if i can make those until i get the game...

um....

Braineater said:
I want to make a Donkey Kong stage like 25m and a tetris stage. But i won't know if i can make those until i get the game...
Um....theres a real stage in the game thats 75m not 25m....

I have an idea for a fun map: 2 single blocks, with some space in between. 4 players duke it out and underneath it all is a row of spikes. I was even thinking about 1 block but that might get too crazy.

I was also thinking about an all elevator map, like no static ground, all moving platforms. that'd be cool. I'd try to make it all confusing and stuff, could get crazy.

probably just make some boxy maps with a few holes in them. maybe make a map like a small maze where you can only get a kill by hitting them a certain way. hahaha im not really a map maker for any of the games ive played but i got some friends who im sure will be making great maps also.

although there is a stage builder there are a limited amount of backgrounds ..... but the platforms should suffice... although i think there would be less than we expect.
although one good thing is that everyday we get one or two stages that are sent to us from nintendo. We don't get to keep them tho if we like them

Back