Any info on if/how the DS will work with the Wii?

stevez0r

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2006
New York City
I'm not able to find any info on if/how the DS will work with the Wii. I'm thinking twice before I get the Wii, since I'm reading that it won't support many online games.

ds and wii will connect wrielessy.
expect online games to come flying through early 2007 which is when they said they will probably have wifi up! it will aonly be a couple months so i say get it!

it wont support many online games at launch kinda like the DS did and now they have a pretty big list of online games, but the DS and the Wii will connect to where you can use the DS as a controller for some games or use the touchscreen as a controller, seems pretty cool, the only one it has been used for so far looks like the pokemon battle game .... but there is many more uses yet to be determined

komio said:
it wont support many online games at launch kinda like the DS did and now they have a pretty big list of online games, but the DS and the Wii will connect to where you can use the DS as a controller for some games or use the touchscreen as a controller, seems pretty cool, the only one it has been used for so far looks like the pokemon battle game .... but there is many more uses yet to be determined

corretion: there are no online games at launch

Sovieto said:
corretion: there are no online games at launch

CORRECTION:CORRECTION....

LOL

MAY BE U WILL B ABLE TO USE THE DS AS A MIC! ...

OR AS A WII MOTE IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE FLICKIN IT USE UR STYLUS

well in an interview they said that there is a possibility of the wiisports having an online highscore board, so like example in baseball they could have a homerun score board to see who has hit the most :p ... AND they could possibly add things to the games to make them online via the wiiconnect24 the same way that they could potentially have extra levels to a game added as well as new charecters :p

Back