any info on the game heroes i dont know much bout it?

You mean the game from the people who made Killer 7 right? Well it got a name change to like "No More Heroes" if I remember right. You play as guy who's trying to become the #1 assassin in the world or something. I'd say look it up on IGN. There isn't too much more info, but you'd probably be interested. To be honest I want to know if it will be a rail shooter. If so then it will rock! A rail shooter solves all the problems that Red Steel had with turning and I think it would be awesome.

Theres an interview somewhere on this site, which tells you that it will have free roaming gameplay and using the wiimote to control his sword, it is not an on rails shooter.

I totally forgot about that interview, my bad. Well I hope they make one eventually.

A "Rail" shooter is where you don't move your character, they move on a set path and enemies appear, you kill them, and you move on. Think one of those safari rides at a theme park and you'll kind of get the idea.

how would you have a rail shooter with swords.......anyways i like 'sandbox' environments better. it gives the game more depth and gameplay time.

Well there no reason why you would only fight with a sword. I like sandbox games too, but I loved Killer 7 and with how well the Rayman FPS sequences are done, I really wish they would just make another one like it.

ive seen that in the video yyeah that looks sweet
its like as good as a light saber and a katana together
awsome:smilewinkgrin:

Back