any MOD

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
i know that TLC is gonna be here 1st like usally:cool:

OK i know this is a stupid and bitter question but how many posts do u need before your REP counts...as in when u rep someone its green not grey

say what? :wtf:

i dont understand the question.......if youre implying when do reps come in? you normally start off with like 5 or 10 right? i forgot exactly. if youre seeing members with "gey reps", then thats because theyve been neg reped. thats probaby the work of me and/or brawny/another mod.

He was asking how many posts does it take before he can give rep to other members I believe. :)

Actually I believe TLC works the night shift so...

Mod by day..

Cop by night..

Syntax said:
He was asking how many posts does it take before he can give rep to other members I believe. :)

Actually I believe TLC works the night shift so...

Mod by day..

Cop by night..

ahhh i see. its probably the old standby of 10 posts to PM so i assume its 10 to rep as well. but if a member has little or no status, its going to be a grey rep givin to you (not a grey rep under their name- they always start off green)

ill say by like 50-100 posts is when they give you like 1 or 2 green reps or soemthing like that

and yes syntax, i work 4X12s but lately ive been switched to midnights (12AM- 8AM.)

i have a schedule of 2 days on 3 days off, 3 days on 2 days off that changes every 2 weeks. its a bit hard to remember but its usually friday, saturday and sunday im off 2 sets and then just saturday and sunday another set

If you click on "User Cp" at the top of the screen your reputation points should be listed there.

Back