Any NES, SNES, etc game ever scare you?

ImageFX

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7272-1660-6088-7760
Yes, i will admit that there was a NES game that did scare me when I was very young.

- Friday The 13th -

I used to get scared inside the houses waiting for him to pop out!!! And when rowing the boat he would come swimming by! I don't remember how old I was but I couldn't have been older than 10. LOL I know, I'm shamed! :scared:

Wiired said:
:lol: I don't think so. Though my friend's 8-9 year old sister used to cry when the ghosts on Mario 3 would turn up :lol:
are you serious? hahaha! wow, i have to see that xD

i use to get scared in DK64 when teh nintendo logo pops up & DK says "OK!"
and in luigis mansion when teh nintendo logo woulg pop up and it says in a dark voice "Nintendo!"

and the GameOver on DK64 as well xD

Last edited:
lol i love friday the 13 for the NES

great mother effing game i just LOOOOOVE it

i mean seriouslyjust the nice arc those stones go in

Kedarshashi said:
i mean seriouslyjust the nice arc those stones go in

LMAO! That's hilarious!:lol:

The only game that really scared me was Fatal Frame. Man that was one creepy game.

so wow many people will get friday the 13th on virtual consold?

im hoping it comes out some friday........the 13th........

When i was around 6 - 8 the guy with the chain saw in zombies at my neighbors was pretty scary... i never cried about it or anything like that...

I used to get scared on a boy and his blob when I had the invincible cheat on, I fell underwater completely in the bottom of the sea, the furthest you can get, I was afraid that a giant monster would pop up and kill me :sad: now im not scared and whenever i get to the bottom I just reset :)

I was scared during my first playthrough of super mario rpg when i started it up after a long night of playing the next morning there was no save data!!! i reset it and ever since then its been there. Scared the crap right outta me though I lost my SMRPG first playthrough file after not even beating it!!

In a word.

Nope.

However, I did jump a couple times playing RE4 (Gamecube)when the chainshaw guy came out for the first time, and on Condemned (360).

Back