Any news on a mic for the wii?

Lastking23

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
5382-7503-5475-5536
I really don't understand why they just don't make a mic for the wii yet, I mean there are some good online games for it but you can barely talk to the people you are playing with. In batallion wars 2 most of my teammates go to the other side instead of the place to where we are supposed to go, so has anyone heard any rumors about a mic yet?

I agree 100% but I havent heard anything? btw add me on BWII my fc is in my sig

kronau said:
yes i seen somewhere on nintendo sight there will be but thaty woant let u talk to strangers only people who you trade codes with
Could u send a link becos i think that such news would make a bigger impact

thanks

They made a mic for some games, I think... but for a headset for online play... they like to think about the well-being of the children, so they don't make them... but they should be able to talk to the people in their friend's roster.

they should just make microphones and just record all the things people say or have people listen to them talk or something like that

the 360 has that which is how that guy that said things about blowing up his school got caught.

Reggie said in a recent interview there will be plans for a mic in 2008. He also said that Nintendo has no current plans for online VC. According to my friend the DS friend code system works very well with voice chat. I expect the Wii version will be just as good.

ugh how long do we have to wait though? hopefully it will come by the time brawl comes out though.

Back