Any news on Goldeneye & Sega Saturn?

billykopp

Rocker of Socks
Sep 17, 2007
I was just curious if anybody has heard anything about when Goldeneye would be arriving on the VC, and also if any Sega Saturn games would be released.

I heard it's coming out when begin people use the search button..

going to be a bit. Cant wilt when suqare lets nintendo put up mario rpg legend 7 stars

This is a fact. 1 of the 3 consoles will obtain Dreamcast, Saturn, Golden Eye, and even games people would rather throw poop at than ever see again in their lives. Why? Because all 3 consoles have hard drives and want money.

Nintendo owns Sega, right? So they get DC and Saturn games if they want them. They may think it to be more profitable to sell to M$ or Sony.

Rare has already stated they are supportive of Nintendo for putting games like Goldeneye and Banjo Kazooie on VC, but the fact still remains that M$ owns them. It helps though.

wow I would love Street Fighter Alpha 3 from Sega Saturn, that would be nice, very nice

Oh how I miss these Goldeneye threads

M$ needs to show the gaming community some love and allow goldeneye out. Its one of the best games of all time and its not like their doing anything with goldeneye. No one is going to buy the wii just for goldeneye alone. Their acting like that kid when your little that isnt using his toy but the second someone else wants to use them he says no i was using that even though he forgot he even had it probably! Dude its a sweet toy let someone else use it! God i hated that kid....:ciappa:

there hasnt really been any new news , my guess is that they are still trying to work out legal issues

Back