Any News On Major League Baseball games on Wii?

Zhubz

Noob (and Mini Mod) Pwner
Dec 3, 2006
I need some help cause if theres not one out for wii, this could happen...:mad2:

Is MLB 2K7 or MVP Baseball? if not im getting SSX BLUR!!!

sounds like THE BIGS is the next game so go with SSX blur none soon

i HOPE, there is a baseball game for the wii. Mlb 2k6 for Gamecube was awful. I hope they make a good game for the wii. Or any company!!

Wiitime said:
i HOPE, there is a baseball game for the wii. Mlb 2k6 for Gamecube was awful. I hope they make a good game for the wii. Or any company!!

mlb 2k6 was good man, I liked it quite a bit. I bought it tbh lol. but yeah I hope there is a game for the wii, I dont see why there wont be.

Last edited:
i loved when EA made mvp baseball, but then they stopped and made MVP college only.

For how long? Also off topic but does anyone know when Madden's NFL license expires?

According to the Electronics Boutique store at Kenwood Mall near Cincinnati, The Bigs for the Wii is on their calendar for release on June 2, 2007.

this game sounds cool. I hope it comes out soon. I hope its not june 2nd that means no online. it would have to be after june 25th.. if its not online, i will manage i love my baseball games... if its online, i will be so happy.

1 week until Yankees opening day!!!

Wiitime said:
this game sounds cool. I hope it comes out soon. I hope its not june 2nd that means no online. it would have to be after june 25th.. if its not online, i will manage i love my baseball games... if its online, i will be so happy.

1 week until Yankees opening day!!!

it'd better have online, especially if its coming out that far into the season. just remember that it also says on most sites that corruption, brawl, galaxy are all coming out on june 1st, just because they don't know when its actually coming out.

1 week until Giants' (and Zito's) opening day!!!!!

I just rented MLB '07 the show for ps2 because the wii didnt have one. I always rent the games before the season so I can get up to date on the roster ( incase I missed somthing or to see new players overall)

1 week till JAYS!!!!!

I believe that the January Nintendo Power mag said The BIGS will feature online play but will not be available until Quarter 3 of this year.

This kind of clashes with what other third party developers have said about no online play this year for third party developers but what the hell do I know.

yep, here it is. it says "hopes to include online play for up to 4 players." oh, i hope they come through on this.

EDIT: ah!!! it didn't work! how do you upload an image from your computer?

Last edited:
FWELR said:
yep, here it is. it says "hopes to include online play for up to 4 players." oh, i hope they come through on this.

EDIT: ah!!! it didn't work! how do you upload an image from your computer?

you have to upload it to a imagehosting site like imageshack.us and post the url(for the direct link to the pic) in the image scripted window

Back