Any news on Victorious Boxers: The Fighting Revolution?

jared19

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
2192-4083-8192-7034
On the renting site I use, it says June 21 is release date. Is this a good game and is that release date confirmed? The trailer for this game looks pretty good. What do you all think?

Bumping's against the rules.

Are you a moderator a30993? If not, don't be junior staffing. If you spent 250 dollars on a wii and had no idea what you were buying (you didn't know it came with a nunchuck) you must not be very observant. You have a hard enough time handling your own finances and life issues, so please don't try to police others on the internet.

You still don't need to be triple posting. It's annoying and can get you reported.
EDIT: Also, I'm 14. I don't really have to worry about finances and personal life issues.

Can a mod please lock this, there's absolutely no point in this thread.

Actually, the point of the thread is to create hype for the upcomming hajime no ippo game. The point of your post was to tell me about bumping a thread (which you could have done via PM instead of bumping the thread some more). You may also PM a mod instead of bumping the thread with your pointless posts.

EDIT: if your computer has problems loading three posts in a row, please shoot yourself in the brain.

My computer loads 3 posts in a row just fine.

Its just that double posting and triple posting is against the rules.

anyways, if it's on the wii i'm getting it. if it comes out for the PS3 and the Wii and the XBOX 360, i'll probably settle for the PS3 version.

didnt know Id start a fire lol... I rent on gameznflix and it says its on order now. I dont buy it, must be a mistake.

Back