Any of the wii shop games multiplayable online?

No, because they are games from past consoles, they don't have online multiplayer features. Most games have regular multiplayer though, so you can play with friends.

yup...street fighter it is then....... i think.

what else can i buy online?

Effect said:
yup...street fighter it is then....... i think.

what else can i buy online?

You could buy Wiiware on the shop channel. This includes an internet channel, and an everybody votes channel which you probably already have for free.

Some of the games announced for the WiiWare service will be multiplayer online, but those are still a few months away.

well back in the day of super nintendo and sega genesis the systems were actually online!!! Most people dont know this because it came out to late when people were going to the next console!!! Well through the xband service you could play against other people online!!! So maybe there will be a couple of online games sometime that are classic and not wiiware!!! You can find out more information at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XBAND

It says that "Kirby's Avalanche" was XBand compatable, but thats already on the wii shop channel to download for 500 points, and its not an online multiplayer game, and i dont think the others will be either. I hope ninty focuses on new online multiplayer games over old vc ones.

well maybe they will have an update where it put Kirby's Avalanche will play online!

One of the SNES Emulators on the PC has a online multiplayer program that simulates 2 players actually playing together. It is really neat. It works by linking up people over the internet and it virtually connects them. So the emulator see's 1 person as player1 and the other as player2.

This allows ANY multiplayer game to be played online. It's great today running games like Mario Kart (SNES) because you can play people online. Brings back memories.

I don't see this being too complicated for Nintendo to implement.

player911m said:
One of the SNES Emulators on the PC has a online multiplayer program that simulates 2 players actually playing together. It is really neat. It works by linking up people over the internet and it virtually connects them. So the emulator see's 1 person as player1 and the other as player2.

This allows ANY multiplayer game to be played online. It's great today running games like Mario Kart (SNES) because you can play people online. Brings back memories.

I don't see this being too complicated for Nintendo to implement.

yep...the process is that one player hosts with a open port..and the other connects to the host's ip address through a open port. its really neat and fun.

Back