Any one else feel a little ripped off by VC?

actually, i just made a fun game.....see how many you can name......its like where's waldo.

Metroid and SMB2 are a little obvious.

The name written on the SMB2 was a kid that went to my middle school and died. I traded and got it through his neighbor years later in highschool. Kinda creepy.

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
another blind insult......Thanks......let me show you something........I dumped the NES bin just for you. There are a few N64 games mixed in too. 88 NES games.

Im not finished with metroid prime yet, but Super Paper Mario was made for 3 year olds.....its a good game, but I quit near the end, since its impossible to die, or even be stumped for that matter.

There was no insult there.....

but if you got all your games then whats the problem?

What are you looking for?

Last edited:
Chewtoy said:
How do you do that?

Yeah I want to know How he did that too...I have a ton Of Emulators & Roms...I would love to play them on the "Big screen" & what would be the best controler to use?

game on

opitekk said:
There was no insult there.....

but if you got all your games then whats the problem?

What are you looking for?

Here's what you said insulting, since you are pretending not to know.

"Aimless bitching", "thats your own fault", "You need to.......", OH, DO YOU REMEMBER NOW? SINCE IT WAS A FEW HOURS AGO? NO INSULTS HERE. "what am I looking for?"......

YOU are aimlessly bitching, its YOUR own fault, and YOU need to suck my **** do i sound insulting? because im not trying to be at all, i swear.

I dont know man, maybe bc a tub of games in a closet is more of an inconvenience than going to a wii channel, you ****ing moron........is that maybe it????????? you can shut your mouth now. I dont need to buy them anywhere cheaper, bc i still havent complained about the price.

whats the problem if I have all of those games????? That sounds pretty aimless and condescending......does your mother work at nintendo, is that why you are so offended by me DARING to complain about the product I have blown all this money on?

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
Here's what you said insulting, since you are pretending not to know.

"Aimless bitching", "thats your own fault", "You need to.......", OH, DO YOU REMEMBER NOW? SINCE IT WAS A FEW HOURS AGO? NO INSULTS HERE. "what am I looking for?"......

YOU are aimlessly bitching, its YOUR own fault, and YOU need to suck my **** do i sound insulting? because im not trying to be at all, i swear.

I dont know man, maybe bc a tub of games in a closet is more of an inconvenience than going to a wii channel, you ****ing moron........is that maybe it????????? you can shut your mouth now. I dont need to buy them anywhere cheaper, bc i still havent complained about the price.

whats the problem if I have all of those games????? That sounds pretty aimless and condescending......does your mother work at nintendo, is that why you are so offended by me DARING to complain about the product I have blown all this money on?

Your the one that said you were aimlessly bitching first off. You must have forgotten that.

I know you are complaining about selection and not price of VC games but do you even know how the VC games get selected? The process? It takes time son and its not Nintendo's fault they don't have YOUR favorite games available. It's up to the other companies to make those available like konami capcom and squaresoft, etc. Then it has to go through the ESRB. etc. etc. etc.

I didn't know you were easily insulted and i understand you are in a vulnerable state right now and emotional because of your lack of being patient for better VC games. It's the end of the world i know. I apologize

opitekk said:
Your the one that said you were aimlessly bitching first off. You must have forgotten that.

I know you are complaining about selection and not price of VC games but do you even know how the VC games get selected? The process? It takes time son and its not Nintendo's fault they don't have YOUR favorite games available. It's up to the other companies to make those available like konami capcom and squaresoft, etc. Then it has to go through the ESRB. etc. etc. etc.

I didn't know you were easily insulted and i understand you are in a vulnerable state right now and emotional because of your lack of being patient for better VC games. It's the end of the world i know. I apologize

really? wow! you mean there is a process? I didnt know any of this.......I thought the games accidentaly released themselves every monday at exactly 12:00, like some kind of super AIDS.

So the reason they release SFII champion and then Turbo 2 months later, is because the ESRB was still making sure that there wasnt any foul language or nudity in Turbo? I can see how this all works now....thanks.......

"but Ive had my Wii for a year now, and there is not one game available that I would have put on a wish list when I bought the damned thing in '06. ok, I have Metroid, that would be one.."

If you're going to rant on without proof reading to make sure you sound like you know what you're talking about then I'm not going further than this sentence.

sirgrim said:
"but Ive had my Wii for a year now, and there is not one game available that I would have put on a wish list when I bought the damned thing in '06. ok, I have Metroid, that would be one.."

If you're going to rant on without proof reading to make sure you sound like you know what you're talking about then I'm not going further than this sentence.

LOL you guys sound so desperate to prove me wrong about something......

"OK, I HAVE METROID THAT WOULD BE ONE".........I thought about it and changed my mind....there WAS one.... ONE YOU STUPID MOTHER ****ERS.........ONE

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 GAME.......

WHAT'S YOUR POINT PUSSY?

Wow! My game archive is far more massive. I keep forgetting I own over 8 game consoles(An average of 30 games per console). Even though the consoles are all stacked in my cabinet. The Wii is a great space saver. With the Turbo Graphix 16 and Saturn lopping out massive space.

the only thing about virtual console that i feel ripped off about is that you never see any freakin n64 games on it

yes VC games are the biggest rip off especially on the Wii cuz at least with ps3 and 360 you can play them online.

Back