Any one know this site (wii for £159.99)

No man....:sad: but look at the upper part of the page and u will find a part that says Currencies: and then the tipe of money, and is 160 pounds ¬¬

If in doubt you can always ring up and say if I bought one can I call and collect and see what the responce is.

But I always tend to stay away from on0line shops that I have never heard of before.

Regardless of how bad you want that Wii. I would honestly suggest to NOT order from there unless you guys have credit cards with a chargeback system. I could order there, wait 2-3 weeks if I didn't recieve anything I'd get my money back from my card company. But their site seems to be fairly slowly responsive which is almost always an indication that someone is running it from there home, which most likely is a scam especially if their products are cheap. Pay attention to wording as well.

It reminds me of a Chinese scam site I had been to once before. The prices were insanely cheap, too many good things promised. If they were that good at business one would think they would have someone write their website with decent grammar/english since their site was intended for us US citizens. They accepted only western union, moneygram, and wire transfers---tells me something right there.

That site looks fishy, so unless you want to get stuck with a 23" bass stay away, unless your a risky person.

Looks very dodgey, if they are actually selling Wiis, proberly only when they get more in stock.

Don't buy from there, it looks too much like one of those free referal sites. I did a company check and they seem to be registered (since 2004) so it's a fairly new company. I wouldn't buy from there unless i had some positive reviews, googled the company and could not find any feedback so you should look for a different online store.

Last edited:
10. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, We cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.

11. Please, allow 28 days for delivery after payment is recived

Haha these details are going to be intercepted by the site owner's cousin. And 28 days for delivery? Gives them enough time to shut down and flee with your $$$. Stay away.

Napalmbrain said:
I agree, something about that site just doesn't feel right.

True thats wii im asking
You never know if its a okish site

Back