Not open for further replies.

Nano13

The Mexican
May 22, 2007
Tyler,Texas
Wii Online Code
6656-4403-2108-4970
3686.jpg
I hear that ssbb suxs but it doesnt its going to be one of the wiis best selling tittle better than zelda i think:cool:

Last edited:
Personally i really am excited for the game. But i think Galaxy will win. And Could be game of the year. and btw that boxart is fake. on the boxart it only says 4 wii controllers playable well guess what its played in 4 ways. So there should be a virtual console controller on there, gamecube controllers etc. AND why would it only have those characters on the boxart when they have announced tons of other veterans? hmmmm i suggest this is photoshopped

Last edited:
Do you know what you are linking to? The people on that site are sensitive. Do not link to that site again.

asdfghjkl said:
you do know nintendo has the power to make this game with possibly 8 ppl. 4 gamecube, 4 wiimote. and if 12 but controls are cramped, using classic controler.

I doubt Nintendo would make that choice for Brawl. For the thread owner, I think you should re-type your first post so people can actually read it. Anyway, I think SSBB will be one of the Wii's biggest hits. I say one of because we don't know what's in store for Q2 2008 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back