Any other system, and I may have died!!

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Last night I couldn't sleep so at around 4:30 am I was playing NHL 06 on my gamecube. Turns out I fell asleep and when I woke up the this morning I saw that my gamecube was still on. It wasn't even that warm which was surprising. If it was an x box it may have caused a fire..haha.

Anyone else leave their gamcube's on for a long time?

yes, when I wasnted to unlock mewtwo on SSBM, you gotta do versus mode for 20hours (something like that), I taped the analogue to the left and put unlimited time. left it over night.

Overnight Systems

I have fell asleep playing almost all of my systems, all of which have been unharmed. Multiple times for each of the following systems have seemed to just "keep it warm" for you for when you play next.
N64-Countless times
Gamecube-twice as many as the 64(phantasy star online ep.1+2)
Ps2-20-40 times
xbox-about 10 times(really afraid to leave it on)
nes+snes-a number containing about 30 zeros
wii-about 15 times

ive been gaming since 1987 when i got my first NES. Still using the same one, without any problems at all. I've never lost a system yet and i put about 7 hrs minimum into gaming everyday.

yes, when I wasnted to unlock mewtwo on SSBM, you gotta do versus mode for 20hours (something like that), I taped the analogue to the left and put unlimited time. left it over night.

yeah, same here. that's the longest ive left any console on. around 12 hours overnight.

That reminds me of something...

a long time ago I couldn't fall asleep. I tried and tried, but i couldn't. So I went out of my room and turned on my Windows 95. I started playing Pac-Man, and I played more, and more, and more. After about 2 hours I still haven't died yet and I'm like on level 1000. I never even lost a life. I got about 1,000,000 points and it was almost morning so I purposly died (it took a while considering all the free lives I got) and went back to sleep. I felt like crap in the morning but it was fun playing Pac-Man at 4:00 a.m.

Oh my bro has left my GC on overnight many many times. He plays Madden 03
and is to lazy to save and turn the power off. I left my GC on overnight to get Mewtwo also. I have fallen asleep playing some Mario Party before though.

Oh, I also fell asleep when Wii Sports was running a few times. I kick myself when that happens because I don't want to hurt the disk by overruning it.

Last edited:
Back