Any over 40y women with a wii

natstj

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2009
Hi
I'm new on here so not sure if i'm posting on the right forum.
Are there any 40y plus with a wii.

Are you looking for a date?

er no! pmsl:D

I would like to chat to people over 40 and i know of no one who has a wii my friends all think i'm mad,lol.

I also have animal crossing and would like to visit and stuff, though having an adult to play with would be good, :D. No disrespect to youngsters, :D
Just bought another 2 games today at tesco, unfortunatly the game i wanted they didn't have.

er no! pmsl:D

I would like to chat to people over 40 and i know of no one who has a wii my friends all think i'm mad,lol.

I also have animal crossing and would like to visit and stuff, though having an adult to play with would be good, :D. No disrespect to youngsters, :D
Just bought another 2 games today at tesco, unfortunatly the game i wanted they didn't have.

Yeah, I understand. I don't want to play with teenagers, and when I'm 40, I probably won't want to play with 23-year-olds anymore. Heh. My wife's parents are about 50 and they both play Wii (mostly DDR, Guitar Hero, and Wii Fit), but they're not online, so I guess that doesn't really help.

Yeah, I understand. I don't want to play with teenagers, and when I'm 40, I probably won't want to play with 23-year-olds anymore. Heh. My wife's parents are about 50 and they both play Wii (mostly DDR, Guitar Hero, and Wii Fit), but they're not online, so I guess that doesn't really help.
But if your better than them you can brag

This thread looks a bit like somebody's after some gaming mums for some cant be said on here action

But if your better than them you can brag

This thread looks a bit like somebody's after some gaming mums for some cant be said on here action

Not sure what you mean by that, if it's what i think then you are really so wrong. I just wana play the online games i have with someone of around my age, i'm 40.
We have wii nights often, but it would be nice to make use of the online games i have as i have not been able to use them. I dont mean every night either but now n then have a online game night.

I'm 41... have a Wii, but need to get some online games. Trying to decide what I might like. Any suggestions?!

Back