Any pointers on long putts in Tiger Woods?

jasonpbyu

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
I absolutely love Tiger Woods on the Wii. Much more challenging than it was on XBOX. However i'm at wits end with the putting. I'll get on the green in 2 but have a 50 foot putt. Now i'm not expecting to make it every time, but I am expecting to be able to get it more than 50% of the way there! I will put tons of force on the stroke and it will go 30 feet and stop.

Its killing my score! HELP ME!

jasonpbyu said:
I absolutely love Tiger Woods on the Wii. Much more challenging than it was on XBOX. However i'm at wits end with the putting. I'll get on the green in 2 but have a 50 foot putt. Now i'm not expecting to make it every time, but I am expecting to be able to get it more than 50% of the way there! I will put tons of force on the stroke and it will go 30 feet and stop.

Its killing my score! HELP ME!

take a few practise swings first and try to keep your swing slower. i've very rarely holed a 50ft putt and the only thing you can aim to do is to try and get your ball closer to the hole which IMO is easier than trying to sink a 50ft + hole

Stallyon said:
take a few practise swings first and try to keep your swing slower. i've very rarely holed a 50ft putt and the only thing you can aim to do is to try and get your ball closer to the hole which IMO is easier than trying to sink a 50ft + hole

thanks i'll try slowing it down. i'm definitely not expecting to hole it, but when my putt only goes 20 - 30 feet, i end up 3 or 4 putting the hole and killing my score.

Back