Any Pokemon games confirmed to be available on Virtual Console?

is it possible to play the GameBoy versions (red and blue) via pokemon stadium....i always thought that was possible on the N64 but i dont remember.......

There's no need for Pokemon Stadium since The New Pokemon Rovlution will be much better.
I hope to see Red/Blue Version on there since its one of those games that I think almost anyone with a Wii would get for 5 bucks.

Okay just Pokemon Snap then sheesh lol. And I forgot about that pokemon puzzle league or something?

dds said:
is it possible to play the GameBoy versions (red and blue) via pokemon stadium....i always thought that was possible on the N64 but i dont remember.......

As far as I remember, you could put the game in the transfer pak and play within Pokemon Stadium. I know I could with Pokemon Yellow anyway.

And Metro, you should check it out. I originally played it just kidding around since I thought it was a kiddy game, but I was hooked pretty much instantly. It's just a really good RPG series that isn't based completely on fantasy, which is what I don't like about a lot of RPG's usually.

Yeah you could add any Pokemon Pak (as long as it wasn't Crystal or farther on) on Pokemon Stadium 2 but on Poke Stad 1 I can't remember. I think it was just the first 3 games (Red, Blue, and Yellow).

JerrodDRagon said:
There's no need for Pokemon Stadium since The New Pokemon Rovlution will be much better.
That's like saying that they shouldn't release Ocarina of Time, or Majora's Mask because there's Twilight Princess...don't think so.

@ poster of this thread: what do you mean no mike? The Wii has it's own speaker system built in, i'm sure they could reverse it from speakers into a mike...

Poke snap was awesome, definitely want it to come out. I have poke stadium...so there's no real need for it in my case, but it'd still make a ton of dough for nintendo which is always good. :)

And @ the dude looking for a new poke' game on the gameboy, I have at least one from each generation, almost all of them. So I would say choose ruby v. or silver v., then wait till the one coming out on the ds. Only get one, cuz you'll only have time for one (most likely) before Pearl/Diamond comes out. Most people would call me dumb for not saying emerald v. instead of ruby or silver instead of crystal because emerald=ruby+sapphire crystal=gold+silver . I think it kind of takes the originality out of it, instead of making a choice between one pokemon exclusively on ruby/silver or one on sapphire/gold, you get spoiled with both, as a poke' lover I don't like that.

Just my small opinion, but I think you would be better off going with silver or ruby. :) Both very fun games. Silver is better for battling, but ruby offers more side things to do, like pokemon contests, making you own secret hideout, etc. They're a tie!

"@ poster of this thread: what do you mean no mike? The Wii has it's own speaker system built in, i'm sure they could reverse it from speakers into a mike..."

Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

ThunderDragoon said:
"@ poster of this thread: what do you mean no mike? The Wii has it's own speaker system built in, i'm sure they could reverse it from speakers into a mike..."

Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
Oh, do you not have a Wii or something? I didn't know, sry. :p

Oh and I meant the wiimotes, not the wii. :/

ssbb_lover said:
Oh, do you not have a Wii or something? I didn't know, sry. :p

Oh and I meant the wiimotes, not the wii. :/

Yeah I don't have a Wii. I've been looking for it for about 5 days now everywhere in town and no luck. I bought Zelda, the Classic Controller, and a memory card for it when I do get one though lol.

I wonder if they'll eventually put GB games on VC too. It would be so cool to play the Pokemon GB games on a big screen.

Back