Any pokemon you want i can get

Uhh I don't think you should make a whole thread for this and most people don't like AR's...

henrry2 said:
our clane(team DX) have all poks i dont need your poks so clse this thred
Please spell correctly, it is annoying to read a n00bish post..
Our team, team DX, have all the pokemon, i don't need your pokemon so close this thread

who cares if you have all of your little hacked pokemon... since shaymin and arceus are currently unavailable, they must be hacked...

and even if you did have all the pokemon
(i assume you don't) who cares if you want the thread closed, its not your decision..

besides, this is a dead thread, and there is a trading thread meant for this stuff...

Last edited:
I would like the pokemon empoleon lvl 2 with wonderguard holding a swellow tahts holding a poo and it has the moves defend order, heal order, power gem, and sweet scent! Wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PokeChamp said:
Please spell correctly, it is annoying to read a n00bish post..

who cares if you have all of your little hacked pokemon... since shaymin and arceus are currently unavailable, they must be hacked...

and even if you did have all the pokemon
(i assume you don't) who cares if you want the thread closed, its not your decision..

besides, this is a dead thread, and there is a trading thread meant for this stuff...
yo grammer teacher your teaching days is over go find your self a peanut pokechimp

originally posted by ahmed2 in a defrent thread
warning:team dx are danger go inside for more info

team dx are losers in pokecommunity.com they they always spamm dc if thier losing and rip u off and they always spamm i think lots of ppl so that here in wiichat they are 3 ppl so beware ppl no body talks to them ok try banning them ppl or else its just a warning in pokecommunity they ripped of nearly evrybody in the forum

bann team dx

Triple-A said:
yo grammer teacher your teaching days is over go find your self a peanut pokechimp

u might wana STFU

and quit with ya'll spamming **** ._.

Back