Any pokemon you want i can get

ya thank u & i didn't knew that you have many fans P.C , since there's nobody who can band me ill band ma self 4 a week also DX aren't dangerous they wont bite u

Triple-A said:
ya thank u & i didn't knew that you have many fans P.C , since there's nobody who can band me ill band ma self 4 a week also DX aren't dangerous they wont bite u
No I suppose no one can ban you. But maybe before you start boasting your ****, you should take a look at the veteran users here?

And yes Team DX Clan Dx whatever your name is, is dangerous, your spreading your immaturity and intense noobness on us which is something we don't want.

Triple-A said:
is there is anything u wanna add 4 example :comma fullstop or any **** you've learned
Nope, not really. I honestly don't see what kind of argument you can hold against me, your pretty much flaming me for trying to have good grammar.

ok bud im outa of here see u next week (i am a not a hacker i finished my game by trading and migrating i also don't have AR, action replay killed the game i play FF3 instead.)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh is that SOOO??? i have pokemon dragonstone. can u get a sevilithe in ur noob games??? I thought not. :lol:

Back