any REAL TMNT review?

chaocai

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
Just wondering if there is any Real Stree-release version of the wii TMNT review out there yet....I am sure it hits the street as of today ya~~~:)

its a single player game.

plays a lot liek prince of persia. and its kinda of a preview for prince of persia rival swords.

im really excited for PoP

haha. over all it was a decent game. nothing to blow your mind. just some good fun.especially for TMNT fans :)

I'm pretty interested in TMNT for Wii..GreenBean thanks for the honest nutshell gist of the game..that's what I was guessing it would be like. Do you think it's honestly worth spending the $50? I'm still a pretty big TMNT fan and have been since I was a kid so if it's even relatively decent I'd like to grab it..how's the gameplay and graphics?

I've always been a fan of TMNT and I loved the old arcarde games (Turtles in Time is a timeless classic). That being said this game looks really good visually. I'm watching the trailers at IGN.com and they look stellar. The only bad thing about this game is that its only 1P from what I've seen and heard. That sucks horribly because you know theres not going to be a MP element and I can't justify buying ANOTHER 1P game for $50 right now. However I do recommend that if you're interested in it to get it cuz it looks really good.

MasterJedi2U said:
I've always been a fan of TMNT and I loved the old arcarde games (Turtles in Time is a timeless classic). That being said this game looks really good visually. I'm watching the trailers at IGN.com and they look stellar. The only bad thing about this game is that its only 1P from what I've seen and heard. That sucks horribly because you know theres not going to be a MP element and I can't justify buying ANOTHER 1P game for $50 right now. However I do recommend that if you're interested in it to get it cuz it looks really good.
Yea dude, that way sucks about one player..do you remember turtles in time for snes and the wicked multiplayer it provided..I remember working that game time and time again with my friends and facing super shredder at the end atop the statue of liberty of whatever, ahah.

I loved the game Turtles in Time. Didn't they put that in TMNT 2: Battle Nexus. But yeah I too have been a fan of TMNT for awhile now.

for me it was worth the 50 bucks.i mean its a good action game. i bought it for the ds and i dotn like it so much. the wii makes it a lil bit more fun.

i mean its not that GREAT of a game. especially when God Of War II came out last week. but graphics are good. ive never been into graphics to much rather more gameplay. but its what is expected out of the wii. and ubisoft made it...so you know it has a good name behind it.

but deff go pick it up. youll have some enjoyment out of it. and itll hold you off till prince of persia or maybe super paper mario.

but id LOVEEE to see turtles in time on the VC. hahaha

but goin to what masterjedi said i mean if your lookin for a game you can play with others and dont have much moneyy...this isnt the game. its a title that you can wait for. but i reccomend to pick it up.

if someone hasnt liked it and theyve played state whyy. id like to know haha.

So I see Turtles in Time was a great game.

Cosmonaut said:
Good deal, I think I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

Comonaut, post what you think of the game tomorrow too. I want to get this, but Im not sure.

Back