any really good tips for a newbie?

groggy

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2007
england
Wii Online Code
4890-5829-0516-4812
hi people

i got my wii yesterday and was wondering if anyone had any essential tips i should know?
i have been reading through the threads for nearly 3 hours now :sick:
any advice is good advice!!!

thanks

my advice is simple.
1) add to threads that already exist, don't start loads of new ones!!!!
2) ask specific questions or else you'll get loads of replies telling you to be more specific
3) be more specific!

oh and hi there, BTW!

I got a tip for ya.... don't get too into Wii sports 1st night I had my wii me and my cousin went nuts over it and I think I tore my shoulder in like 4 places lol Basically what im saying is you don't need to swing too hard

Think said:
I got a tip for ya.... don't get too into Wii sports 1st night I had my wii me and my cousin went nuts over it and I think I tore my shoulder in like 4 places lol Basically what im saying is you don't need to swing too hard

Lol. I think I did that too but not as bad it only hurt for like 4 days.

Think said:

I don't think it's right that you tear your shoulder playing a game, no offence.

Oh it definitely wasn't right in fact it was wrong really wrong lol My cousin and I were drinking next thing I know were swinging as hard as we can thinking "Well if I swing harder then the ball will go faster then I will win" but noooooo that wasnt the case.

Think said:
Oh it definitely wasn't right in fact it was wrong really wrong lol My cousin and I were drinking next thing I know were swinging as hard as we can thinking "Well if I swing harder then the ball will go faster then I will win" but noooooo that wasnt the case.

Aaaah drinking, the one thing that can make the Wii better... or anything else for that matter.

Idd, I think the best tip is to look at the manual and NOT put your disc in the wrong way. I did that I thought my Zelda/Wii was broken :(

hey thanks guys
especially E-Roc2010 i will check that thread...
and Think ... my arm is killing me already!!!
i was thinking this forum might be full of people against newbies going off my 1st post but you restored my faith!

Half Empty said:
Aaaah drinking, the one thing that can make the Wii better... or anything else for that matter.

Yea i would have to say Drinking makes the wii alsome except when u drink to much and the room is spinning and u play Baseball and fall on your a** :sick:

Back