Any Recommendations and release date help

king92

King of the Strings
Dec 3, 2006
London
Does anyone have any recommendations for wii games to get if i get a wii?
I defo want to get ssmb and LoZ but i'm not too sure when they're released in the uk any help?
I was also wondering about Red steel and rayman ive heard good and bad reviews so any help would be great thanks in advance

OK LoZ will be relleased in the UK on this Wednesday (December 8th) with Red Steel and rayman and excite truck and wii play and a bunch of titles, I say you should get all the ones I just told u.

Red Steel is kind of a tricky game to get use to if you get it right off the bat, still, i'd get it. It's very fun and it uses the controller well. Another recommendation is LOZ, the best launch game (IMO), Wii Sports which comes w/ the console is tons of fun, when you 1st get on the Wii i'm sure you'll like it better than any of the other games. Rayman isn't my style so i'm kind of biased on that, excite truck looks pretty fun, I don't think i'll get it, but it allows you to play songs from your MP3 player, if you have one, while you're playing it.

LOZ:TP and Red Steel are the two I would recommend for launch, then work up from there. I'm sure alot of ppl on this forum will agree that Red Steel and LOZ:TP are the two to get.

ssbb_lover said:
Red Steel is kind of a tricky game to get use to if you get it right off the bat, still, i'd get it. It's very fun and it uses the controller well. Another recommendation is LOZ, the best launch game (IMO), Wii Sports which comes w/ the console is tons of fun, when you 1st get on the Wii i'm sure you'll like it better than any of the other games. Rayman isn't my style so i'm kind of biased on that, excite truck looks pretty fun, I don't think i'll get it, but it allows you to play songs from your MP3 player, if you have one, while you're playing it.

LOZ:TP and Red Steel are the two I would recommend for launch, then work up from there. I'm sure alot of ppl on this forum will agree that Red Steel and LOZ:TP are the two to get.

Yes, and if you like racing excite truck too

Thanks for all the help guys! you rule! any release date help for ssmb?

king92 said:
Thanks for all the help guys! you rule! any release date help for ssmb?
If you mean SSBB, it's only known to be released some time in 2007, probably in March I'm guessing.

Sorry, but I've gotta close this thread since there are numerous threads on this topic, like the following:

Wii Launch Games Round-Up

Don't worry about it though; you're new.:)

that sounds cool but I'm just hoping to get it for christmas, hopefully I can persuade my parents and drop as many hints as possible :D

Back