Any reviews on Elebits yet?

maxpouliot

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
8523-4056-9641-3674
Hey,

are there any elebits review out? I'm thinking of buying this one but i first want to read a couple of reviews. It's supposed to come out tomorrow here in north America

Thanks!

Not yet. Which I think is absolutely ridiculous. Reviews need to be released BEFORE the game but I guess either Nintendo is stupid and didn't send them out to be reviewed yet, or the websites are stupid and just haven't posted the reviews yet. Either way, somebody is a moron.

Although the game is relatively short, as it's been mentioned before, the game comes with the ability to create your own levels and stuff and send them to other people...so you really have an unending number of levels you can play as long as you're connected to somebody else who has the game.

the_peripheral said:
Although the game is relatively short, as it's been mentioned before, the game comes with the ability to create your own levels and stuff and send them to other people...so you really have an unending number of levels you can play as long as you're connected to somebody else who has the game.

Good call, doing a search here you can find Elebits friend thread, which you can share your code with others who are planning on getting the elebits game. ;)

Back