Any tournaments?

X PrO X

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2009
:eek: :D :sleep: are there any tournaments :yikes: :nono: :O :wtf: :mad5: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :cool: ;) :idea: :frown2: i had to do that, well yeah any tournaments on here for SSBB?

..Well, if there are, you could find them with the search feature. So use it, rather than make a useless spam thread. ..Also, abusing smilies like that is considered spam, please stop doing it.

wow i can see that there are still people that act like douchebags to new members XD

I'm sure you know flamming is against the rules, yes? So, do regard the rules.

And I'm a "douchebag", so to speak, to people who don't bother reading the rules. So read the rules before posting again, it'l prevent a "douchebag" like me from flamming you, unlike what I would ever do.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

lmao you tell me that flaming is against the rules and i should learn them, then you say that you flamed me. lmfao makes alot of sense well i dont like the way peopl on this site act, so im off bye bye XD

lmao you tell me that flaming is against the rules and i should learn them, then you say that you flamed me. lmfao makes alot of sense well i dont like the way peopl on this site act, so im off bye bye XD

See what you did CK(jk) lol:D

What? It's not my fault people don't understand the rules. :lol: Or even understand sarcasm for that matter.. Oh well. We should ditch this thread, yeah? Replying to spam(which this basically is, IMO), and ofcourse, going off topic is against the rules. Let's let the thread die already. >.>

Yes, there are tournaments (There is one HERE that already started, and a league-style one HERE).

Brawl tournaments will be in the "Wii Tournaments" Forum and/or the "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" Forum, so keep your eye on those forums to stay up-to-date on tournament activity.

Last edited:
Back