any VC games that wish you had not downloaded ???list them here

nika-revo

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2007
i have about 18 games i downloaded from the vc so far.

the ones i think i wasted money on are:

warios woods
echo the dolphin
lode runner
elevator action

the rest i have are great games such as mario,zelda and super metroid!!!!!

any games you regret????

^ You mean the one with the POW blocks? And you have too bump and then kick the enemies? I got that game. I love it.

nika-revo said:
i have about 18 games i downloaded from the vc so far.

the ones i think i wasted money on are:

warios woods
echo the dolphin
lode runner
elevator action

the rest i have are great games such as mario,zelda and super metroid!!!!!

any games you regret????

I heard they released NES Lode Runner after Battle Lode Runner was already released. That seems pretty odd.

for me it was simcity i dont know what i was thinking
i just had the points and wanted to use them and i got sim city......

super mario 64 (thats right i said it)
bonks adventure
ice hockey (shoulda waited for blades of steel)

Legend of the mystical Ninja. reviews said it was good and humorous,
but the crappiness of the game was no laughing matter.

Also golden axe 2 was ok... but the game only lasts like 15 minutes.

anthonybest1 said:
for me it was simcity i dont know what i was thinking
i just had the points and wanted to use them and i got sim city......

I love Sim City. It just goes on forever and how much effort you put into it keeps it thriving so it pretty much has unlimited replay value.

A Problem

II wish i hadnt bought any of my N64 VC games, becuase none of them work!!!!!!!:mad5: when i try to play them the screen goes completely black and you hear the game noise, it makes me really mad:yikes:

D&DWarrior said:
II wish i hadnt bought any of my N64 VC games, becuase none of them work!!!!!!!:mad5: when i try to play them the screen goes completely black and you hear the game noise, it makes me really mad:yikes:

thats odd, it should work, mine works

Im old...

You see If you grew up in the 80's and early 90's you would'nt have that problem cause you already played those games, I know I did, And yeah I could definetly see why the younger gamers would be dissapointed with them, alot of them are very short and barely entertaining. But as seeing how expensive Wii points are it seems like it would be well worth your time and money to go look up those games online before you buy them, and yes EVERY one of those games has a review somewhere you just have to find it...

I never liked Warios Woods or elevator action either they seemed kinda like atari games to me lol

Back