any VC games that wish you had not downloaded ???list them here

Legend of Zelda (NES): Boring...
Romance of the 3 Kingdoms 4: Boring...
Mario Bros: This game is ASS
Ecco the Dolphin: Regret it when Tides of Time came out. Would have gotten that instead. Oh well, Nintendo's all about novelty...
Paper Mario: Boring...Overated...
Columns: Bleh, it's no Tetris, the format is crap and the starting points are ASS
Mario Kart (gasp): ONLY, because this game is boring to play by yourself, otherwise, i'd love it

Tails McCloud~ said:
Legend of Zelda (NES): Boring...
Romance of the 3 Kingdoms 4: Boring...
Mario Bros: This game is ASS
Ecco the Dolphin: Regret it when Tides of Time came out. Would have gotten that instead. Oh well, Nintendo's all about novelty...
Paper Mario: Boring...Overated...
Columns: Bleh, it's no Tetris, the format is crap and the starting points are ASS
Mario Kart (gasp): ONLY, because this game is boring to play by yourself, otherwise, i'd love it

I dont know if the guy in your avatar is more Whacky, or Zany.......isnt that from an old school Six Flags commercial? lol.......Im gonna say he is mostly whacky.

and romance of the 3 kingdoms is ass.

Yeah, the Coca-Cola/6-Flags advert

RTK4 was just monotonic, 80's PC game action, that's it...

Castlevania: Well, since I later bought Super Castlevania IV, this game sucks.
Lylat Wars: Boring. Booooooriiiiiing.

Only the best game from the Nintendo 64

Tetrisphere was the only reason I bought a nintendo 64. It was/is the best of any tetris game ever. If there is a god there will be a VC tetrisphere.

Stalky said:
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior. I should have waited a few months and got Turbo.

I've read all sorts of reviews saying how much better world warrior is than Turbo and i think it's a load of crap. I Think turbo is the best one. I love it, and forever will.

I'm glad i waited for Turbo :)

as for regrets? I have none.

halfcrazed said:
SMB3
Not that it's not a great game. It's classic. I think I just played waaaaaay too much of it back in the day.
thats cause there is a gazzlion worlds!!!! (only 9 i think lol) but I still dont regret that and thats the only VC game i have :lol:

WIIWANTWII said:
You actually got that dolphin game? I would never even thought of purchasing that.

Ecco is THE ****!!!

You just gotta have a taste for it, I love it.

for NES games that i'm not sure about or haven't played i just go on an emulator online and play for a bit, then decide if i like the game enough to buy it on VC. you can download emulators for pretty much any system, but i have N64, SNES and NES so it'd be pointless for me to download the emulator, i play a free NES one online for games that are tough/near impossible to find, then if i like i buy it on vc.

Kyle

Kid Icarus (NES)

Never really knew about Kid Icarus (Pit) until he was released on SSBB's roster of characters. I thought I would check out his original game...worst $5 I've ever spent with no exaggeration.

Back