any videos of MotorStorm ??

reason is the people who made motorstorm said the game pushed the ps3 to the limmit and to be honest the game dont look that good :) i must admit the xbox looks 100 times better..... i hope its just a rumor :)

For some reason it seems like the game isnt all that fast paced.

The demo isnt that great, but the real game will be alot better. Im gonna rent it first before I buy it though.

Wii&Ps3 said:
The demo isnt that great, but the real game will be alot better. Im gonna rent it first before I buy it though.

When Final Fantasy XIII comes out, I might try it and any other games that interest me at the time. I love my PS2 for RPGs and thats pretty much it. I'm still doing Final Fantasy XII right now. On my 32nd mark in the hunts. I've beat Gilgamesh, Fafnir, and a few other harder ones. Getting ready to work on the Behemoth King. Only Level 55 right now though. :[

I'm really looking forward to the possibilities of great RPGs on the PS3. In fact I think I'm gonna go take a look at gamespots ps3 section and see whats coming RPG wise.

Ive never played a ff game in my life. I might give the ps3's a try, but im sure I wont understand anything thats going on since I missed the first 12 games.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Ive never played a ff game in my life. I might give the ps3's a try, but im sure I wont understand anything thats going on since I missed the first 12 games.

Thats what I love about the series. None have anything to do with another. You can start playing 13 and it won't in any way matter if you've played the others. Sometimes there is a humor or reference from a past game but nothing important to the game itself.

Each one starts with a clean slate, the only exception is Final Fantasy X they made an X-2. I don't know why but I've loved every game in the series, excluding Mystic Quest on the SNES and XI [the online only one].

Not from a fanboy point of view, I just really enjoyed them. They all have extraordinary sidequests for the most part that makes them worth playing even after completing the story line. I completed the story in XII in about 45 hours, I'm at 70 hours right now on my save and nowhere near done doing the sidequests which mostly involved hunting for rare creatures and defeating them for rare weapons, or etc.

Anyways yeah playing XIII won't leave you in the dark at all in the series. I took a look at gamespot and the only thing that interested me was FFXIII. OH well, maybe soon they'll have more to tell us about.

Back