Any wakeboarders out there?

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Just wondering, really don't care if this thread goes under. I know its kinda getting big in Aus what with amber wing 720 and all.

zeon9881 said:
whats wakeboarder

It's this sport where you have this board that's like a rectangle kind of which you stand on and it has hooks for your feet and you get pulled by a boat.
It's pretty badass.

I really wish I could Wake Board.
But Ohio is so dry and cold it'd be kind of difficult.
I mean obviously there's Lake Erie but it's disgusting.

blueradio said:
It's this sport where you have this board that's like a rectangle kind of which you stand on and it has hooks for your feet and you get pulled by a boat.
It's pretty badass.

Thats why i love where i live! i got the intercoastal waterway on one side of me and the beach on the other....but there is no snow, oh how i love snow :scared:

<3 Wakeboarding.

Me and my father got a speedboat and my uncle has a jetski and a wakeboard so he comes along with us in the summer, great fun.

blueradio said:
It's pretty badass.

Isn't Ohio warmer in the summer than Michigan? Unless the water in Lake Michigan is a looooooot warmer than your lakes or Erie, you sir, are a wuss.

Back