any Wii suggestions

chrisnen

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2007
heya
I only just got a Wii today, its awesome! just wondering if anyone has any good game suggestions? ive got a couple but ive just entered a competition where you can win £300 off your wishlist at Game. So thats obviously a lot of games!

if anyone can reccomend anyhting that would be great.

if you want to enter the competition by the way, its at handmadegame.co.uk

x :incazzato:

Two useful threads:

Which Game Should I Get FAQ? (list of popular titles)

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/31593-game-should-i-get-faq.html

Which Game Should I Buy or Rent (ask others about game suggestions)

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/41100-official-game-should-i-buy-rent.html

My suggested games:

- Super Mario Galaxy
- The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
- Mario Pary 8

Accessories etc:

- Wii Classic Controller
- Wii Points Card
- Wii nun-chuck

Must haves for me:
Mario
Metroid
Zelda

I'm sensing your a casual gamer so get Mario and only get Metroid and Zelda if your ambitious.

Multiplayer:
Excite Truck
Mario Strikers
Super Smash Bros (when it comes out)
Resident Evil UC

Also, Mario Party 8 sucks badly.

Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy are great games to get my friend.

"Also, Mario Party 8 sucks badly."

At least say that is your personal opinion. I am 28 y.o. and I think Mario Party 8 is a fun game to play with others. Especially family or someone who has no clue what a Wii is. The minigames are fun for everyone...IMHO...

I would say Super Mario Galaxy is on the top of everyones list as well as Guitar Hero III.

Resident Evil 4 is also a great game if you like survival/adventure/shooter. Not recommended if your young though

I am very glad to hear someone else say Mario Party 8 sucks. I have heard so many good things and I just hate the game, I thought I was doing something wrong! I'm assuming it's cuz I mainly play alone, maybe it would be fun with others. It just feels like a kid's board game.

Agree that Metroid and Mario are always solid picks! I have Super Paper Mario and LOVE it, can't wait to get SMG! Metroid is REALLY fun. My husband really likes Tiger Woods 08. I love MySims and Sims 2 Castaway! Sims 2 Pets was HORRIBLE but Castaway is a lot more fun. We also liked Excite Truck a lot, and I hear great things about Carnival Games.

Enjoy your new Wii!

"Also, Mario Party 8 sucks badly."
Of course that is my opinion that should be assumed. To clarify, Mario Party 8 is the worst Nintendo published game for Wii imo and in most reviewers' opinions including IGN, scoring a 5.2/10.

Resident Evil 4!!!!! But like the other guy said, not for the younger audience. Unless either you are a kid who's parents dont care. Or you are a parent that doesn't care. Or you dont have kids, or if you have kids, they wont be touching it. ^_^

All comes down to what you like though, but everyone has been naming some games.

But to put in my 2 cents about Mario Party, ive always hated that game, it seemed to much of a kids game to me. Plus I hate party games.

Back