Any word of a VC Channel?

Battles said:
well hey everyone i herd that this next monday there should Finaly be a N64 game that comes out

its that F-Zero racing game

Is that true Battles?.. we gonna get this game on mon?.. how you know about that?

you guys your vc stuff could take forever to download because of your connection, are you using the wi-fi thing? I tried it and it sucked so I bought the lan adapter from nintendo.com and now any game I download takes about 30 seconds.

jesse1596 said:
you guys your vc stuff could take forever to download because of your connection, are you using the wi-fi thing? I tried it and it sucked so I bought the lan adapter from nintendo.com and now any game I download takes about 30 seconds.
The problem was between the chair and the Wiimote.

ciper said:
The problem was between the chair and the Wiimote.
lol, the classic pebcak error, priceless, lmao, instead, pebcaw, nice one:lol:

Yeah, I use wireless and I haven't had any long or problematic downloads, you have to change your wireless channel to 1 for it to work properly, the deafult channel 6 will NOT work, I had a lot of errors myself before changing my wireless channel, now it works as well as a wired connection

I didn't hear anything about a VC channel, but I do know what you are talking about, it's so unorganized the way it is now, the channel moving is a nice touch though

Back