Anybody Else Addicted To Dragon Ball?

Awesome. I have it pre-ordered.

Played the PS2 version, but I just absolutely HATE the PlayStation controllers. Hopefully the Wii version controls well.

Thats why Dbz has over 100 action figures and alot of video games.. :confused:
Alot of people watched DB/DBZ/DBGT and made DBAF....

the show was awsome (excluding GT ofcourse..) and the game is by far the best yet. Best story mode on a dbz game ever..

Silent-Sniper said:
I just thought it was another lame ass kid show to be honest with even more retard hair styles and anime type characters but what ever...

have to agree on the bad hair days they have

Any feedback about the game? Just curious to know how it's like so I can ask to get it for Christmas.

hopefully that was a typo and its 2006
Hope so too but I cant find it in any online shop
Its not good cause that was actually one of the games that i really looked forward to.

ps. can u play games from australia on european wiis?

The Dragon Ball game is really good. I guess it also depends on how big a fan you are of the show. Me I grew up with dragon ball so this is was one of the best game buys I've made in a long while.

Although I'm having some issues getting used to the controls, I like the fact that they made good use of the motion sensors in it, but with the speed of the game its really difficult to get the timing down, and I've found that it doesnt pick up all the motions needed to execute the combos in it.

Visually the game looks and feels like the anime show, it did a great job capturing the fast paced battles that were depicted from its source material although the motion sensor can be really picky. Other then that, great game, if your a fan of DBZ or dragon ball then go pick this one up.

Back