Anybody here work for nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
the people higher up than me would never know that this is me on the boards, so i have nothing to be afraid of. i'll tell you guys right now that SSBB is coming out on January 1, 2008. I know its a long ways away, but from what i've seen so far it is incredible.

callme.nasty said:
the people higher up than me would never know that this is me on the boards, so i have nothing to be afraid of. i'll tell you guys right now that SSBB is coming out on January 1, 2008. I know its a long ways away, but from what i've seen so far it is incredible.

I read your previous posts and there is more than enough proof that you don't work for Nintendo, so please don't lie. :D

Last edited:
wiiisawesome said:
I read your previous posts and there is more than enough proof that you don't work for Nintendo, so please don't lie. :D

i don't recall ever stating my occupation before...

No one here works for Nintendo, but maybe some for Sony, and even Microsoft. Why would ottoman work in the games area if he hated Nintendo's games so much, and prefers gears of war?

wiiisawesome said:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/19932-mario-2.html#post270722

.....:nono: ;)

(P.S. I can't believe I spent 20 minutes of my life looking for this)

i don't have to like the site. and believe it or not, i don't know everything that nintendo's doing. i do know a good bit of info in the department i work it, but not outside of it. for example i know hardly much more than any of you about game developments. i'm just lucky enough to know a few people in that department.

oh, and sorry you wasted your time. i'll make an extra special channel for you.

I work for Nintendo
I'm the one that decides what games come out in the UK
Ive been holding back Trauma center for mouths
I'm also the one that help make the decision to NOT make the Wii region free

Darkprinny said:
I work for Nintendo
I'm the one that decides what games come out in the UK
Ive been holding back Trauma center for mouths
I'm also the one that help make the decision to NOT make the Wii region free

You make such important decisions, yet you can't spell "month"...

callme.nasty said:
i don't have to like the site. and believe it or not, i don't know everything that nintendo's doing. i do know a good bit of info in the department i work it, but not outside of it. for example i know hardly much more than any of you about game developments. i'm just lucky enough to know a few people in that department.

oh, and sorry you wasted your time. i'll make an extra special channel for you.

I don't think Nintendo are stupid enough to have someone that can't even use capital letters correctly. This whole thread is actually quite stupid, it was bound to attract idiots tryng to impress people that they work for Nintendo, maybe you have fooled some people but get a life lol.

And the fact that you said Zelda's storylines suck would be quite shocking if iti most likely their bigges seller, and rated highest by many people yet. This just makes me think that I can't trust anything you say.

MasterJedi2U said:
I work in the Virtual Console Executive Board. Deputyr Director. I'm doing some undercover research for Nintendo so I kinda have to keep it hush hush. What would you like to suggest? What can Nintendo do to keep you as a loyal customer sir?

doesw nintendo have any plans fo online play or are they saving it for when sales die down cause i am getting p.o'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back