Anybody know if diddy kong racing for wii?

Stormchaser

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
3719-1792-9623-5490
Does anybody know if Diddy Kong Racing or even any of the Banjo Kazooie games are coming to wii classics?

diddy kong probably will after a while, but i HIGHLY doubt Banjo Kazooie will. Because Banjo Kazooie is made by Rare, who is now owned by Microsoft which makes what? That's right, the xbox! So, i doubt they'll just willingly give Nintendo ammunition.

Darth_Zant said:
diddy kong probably will after a while, but i HIGHLY doubt Banjo Kazooie will. Because Banjo Kazooie is made by Rare, who is now owned by Microsoft which makes what? That's right, the xbox! So, i doubt they'll just willingly give Nintendo ammunition.

actually I think they are both made by rare!

right you are! the recent release of diddy kong racing on the DS was actually developed by rare and contains a few of Rare's characters, but mostly those of Nintendo. now that seems very odd, that the two companies who are pretty much in competition are actually working together. at any rate, diddy kong racing would be more likely to appear on Wii because of the amount of Nintendo characters in the game, where as Banjo Kazooie only consists of characters owned by Rare AND Microsoft is currently working on a Banjo Kazooie game for the 360.

Back