Anybody played TMNT?

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
I've only seen one review, somebody posted a scan of a review of it from the April (or maybe May?) Nintendo Power on the messageboards for it at gamefaqs.com and they only gave it a 5.0. I've been anxious as hell for this game, hoping it's better than the 3 games Konami made for GC/PS2 but if the reviews are that bad, I dunno if I'm gonna want it anymore, which sucks. The videos and everything still look good and I had fun with the PC demo so I really dunno whether or not to get it. I could rent it from GameFly but then if I beat it, I'll never get around to BUYING it... Sometimes I prefer to just buy a game instead of renting if I think I might ever wanna play it again.

ahh I thought it was already out and I just couldn't find it anywhere tonight haha I thought it came out the 16th for some reason. I'm not so sure I want it anymore. Even the arcade game I would've liked on Xbox Live but I FINALLY got it working on Dreamcast so that'll do for now. Online multiplayer would be a cool bonus though.

Back