Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anybody played TMNT?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by KPac511, Mar 17, 2007.

1. KPac511

KPac511 WiiChat Member

I've only seen one review, somebody posted a scan of a review of it from the April (or maybe May?) Nintendo Power on the messageboards for it at gamefaqs.com and they only gave it a 5.0. I've been anxious as hell for this game, hoping it's better than the 3 games Konami made for GC/PS2 but if the reviews are that bad, I dunno if I'm gonna want it anymore, which sucks. The videos and everything still look good and I had fun with the PC demo so I really dunno whether or not to get it. I could rent it from GameFly but then if I beat it, I'll never get around to BUYING it... Sometimes I prefer to just buy a game instead of renting if I think I might ever wanna play it again.

2. ILoveWii

ILoveWii Proud Owner Of A Wii

It comes out in less than 3 days here in the U.S.

3. KPac511

KPac511 WiiChat Member

ahh I thought it was already out and I just couldn't find it anywhere tonight haha I thought it came out the 16th for some reason. I'm not so sure I want it anymore. Even the arcade game I would've liked on Xbox Live but I FINALLY got it working on Dreamcast so that'll do for now. Online multiplayer would be a cool bonus though.