Anybody still not have a Wii?

I got mine two days after launch. Not bad considering that I pre-ordered at the last minute. But yeah, the shops around my area are still suffering from low Wii supplies.

Got mine on launch!!!! Waited in line for 10mins. It was hard to stand there so long.

ajvizzgamer101 said:
Got mine on launch!!!! Waited in line for 10mins. It was hard to stand there so long.

i hope that means mins=months -.-' and ive still not found 1 but i havent been trying too hard as of late..

I got mine on launch, I Pre-Ordered it on the day they started giving Pre-Orders out lol

Seriously if people wanted to Wii so bad they could at have least tried to pre-order it?

Got mine 3 days after launch. :/

Guess it shows that the regulars are hardcore. w00t.

There are plenty around me, i'm just saving up for it.

Donate to my WiiFund? (Say it like 'refund')

Juneau said:
There are plenty around me, i'm just saving up for it.

Donate to my WiiFund? (Say it like 'refund')
Thanks for cluing me in on that one, wouldn't have noticed...:lol: Seriously though, any one who has joined as far back as October knows all about Wii puns and how to say them. :/

So where do you live, it's pretty cool that there such a bountiful supply of Wii's. (say it like "we" :))

ajvizzgamer101 said:

YES, me too. And above all I was ALONE.... I first thought it would be a joke. And that the laugh woul be on me, so I ask the informationdesk if there were Wiis, they said "YES". So I was happy again :D. Man those 10 minutes were funny minutes, just standing there alone......

Oh yes, here in Spain are a lot of Wiis for sales...... Just enter in the major supermarkets and there are Wiis.

Registered to this forum on around the 8th-11th December then after searching I got mine on the 23rd December :D

Back