Anybody that watches TV using Antenna, read this

FCC has been trying to make the "digital shift" for a number of years now. It kept being pushed back due to consumer complaints, but I think the '09 deadline is pretty much set in stone now. All salesmen at TV shops are required to tell customers who are not buying a digital TV that it will become useless in '09. I don't see it being that big of a problem since most of us are digital anyway.

Dun have cable, dun have antenna, have tv, have internets, have Wii, have 360, have fun.

Heh, geez if my speech was really like that I'd off myself, you get my point though.

Monsteroids said:
Dun have cable, dun have antenna, have tv, have internets, have Wii, have 360, have fun.

Heh, geez if my speech was really like that I'd off myself, you get my point though.
how do you watch witty and entertaining shows like naruto and family guy without cable?

dakuda said:
I have avatars and signatures turned off. You are making less and less sense in every post. I am going to stop using logic with you and just tell you that you are wrong. 'Poor' people are not the only ones that use antennas.
you quoted the dog post and not the one where I proved you were wrong proof that I am right

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody that watches tv knows this allready

The addverts sayin it are on allomst every addbreak (liked the one with Max headroom)

Its not the aeirl signal thats going (yay snow on tv) its the normal channels

Its not just TV signals that are changing its all analog signals they are all not being used any more this includes but is not limited to cell phones, car phones, analog tv, older onstar enabled cars and a few other things i dont know or care about

fact of the mater is if your using bunny ears still you need to get a life and buy some cable/sat or screw it all together hook your tv to the Internet.

I know your going to say that its so expensive for it but the fact of the matter is in most areas you can get cable, phone, and Internet all from the company for around $100 a month some places less it just all depends on what you need/want you just bundle it all together and its not that bad

Well theres allways the Frreview option for those in the UK

Freeview sets are cheap (Seen one in Asda for £20)

Link_of_Hyrule said:
fact of the mater is if your using bunny ears still you need to get a life and buy some cable/sat or screw it all together hook your tv to the Internet.

Why are all you people so ignorant?
You act like poverty doesn't exist in todays "perfect" world. It's ridiculous!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
COME ON!! its only 2008 they shouldve done this YEARS ago

i disagree, technology finally got cheap enough for it to become sort of a standard.

think about it,
over 5 years ago, a plasma tv cost $15,000 US
now its under 1/5 of that (depending on brand and size)

antenna's can recieve a digital signal. you dont need a "digital" antenna to get HD channels

the analog signal will be used for cellphone companies. eventually a weak/no signal will be a thing of the past.

LordJuntaо said:
how do you watch witty and entertaining shows like naruto and family guy without cable?

you quoted the dog post and not the one where I proved you were wrong proof that I am right

Simple, [STRIKE]
Japanese English subbed Naruto at Veoh(other animes too), FamilyGuy at freetv123 or familyguynow, American Dad at freetv123, Simpsons at watchthesimpsonsonline, South Park at Southparkzone, and I also think sharetv has King of the Hill eps and Afro Ninja
[/STRIKE]

Find it yeself!

Last edited:
Umm, kinda old news to be honest. That date has been set since Decomber 06 (I think) when congress passed a bill

JLU51396 said:
It really sucks, the signals peopl...y abbreviations I could use in a single post)

Last edited:
Back