Anybody wanna be friends?

K-Dawg333

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2009
Salt Lake City
Wii Online Code
6370-1378-0114-9367
Just got an XBox and Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas, so I'll be playing Modern Warfare 2 ALOT...or at least until the end of this week, then I have to go back to school.:frown2:
So if anybody want's to play with a noob for the next week, my online name is Soaringeagle78.

Well my friend has my copy of modern warfare 2, But i mostly play assassin's creed and call of duty 4 on the xbox360 so maybe we could play halo3 or COD4 together?
my gamertag is: TruthBlamed

Well my friend has my copy of modern warfare 2, But i mostly play assassin's creed and call of duty 4 on the xbox360 so maybe we could play halo3 or COD4 together?
my gamertag is: TruthBlamed
Well, since I just got mine for Christmas, I only have 2 games right now. Modern Warfare 2, and Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WW2.
P.S. I added you.

yay you added me. Do you not have a mic? you joined my party several times without speaking

yay you added me. Do you not have a mic? you joined my party several times without speaking
I'm still trying to figure things out on it. Is the mic something you can buy?or is it something that's supposed to be included with the XBox?

Yea sir we can be friends. I got Modern Warfare 2 for $39. WHAT A DEAL THAT WAS! The last box too. Once I get Live I'll let you guys know.

anyone have animal crossing? well if you do heres my code 0517-8226-1537 private message me if you want to exchange.

Back