anybody who knows something about sonic riders

Staszy26

Snowboarda
Feb 24, 2008
Arizona
Wii Online Code
2243-5630-5304-4826
i was thinking about getting the new sonic riders game (im a snowboarder) and know it has nothing to do about snowboarding but people who have played the old one is it good?

the game is ok tbh. the first one was good. the one on wii is kinda similar but with online which u can only play the ghost data of other people. let me tell u. it aint mario kart. i recommend ssx blur on wii and 1080 sowboarding on vc. nuff said

vashivihan said:
the game is ok tbh. the first one was good. the one on wii is kinda similar but with online which u can only play the ghost data of other people. let me tell u. it aint mario kart. i recommend ssx blur on wii and 1080 sowboarding on vc. nuff said
ya i got 1080. is ssx blur good? i loved ssx on tour

You could also wait a few months and purchase the Wii balance board upon it's release. Supposedly there are numerous titles (Including a snowboarding game) that make use of the board.

It sounds like a pretty solid concept to me.

nic7 but they might not come out as soon as the wii board comes. out. he might be able to get it at bargain price. in ssx blur, the controls are hard to get used to but after that the game is awesome. an unappreciated gem if i may say so.

No, you're definitely right that the snowboarding game won't be out until well after the balance board launch. I'd be surprised if the game came out before November as everyone knows it would make more sense to market a snowboarding game when their is actual snow on the ground. I was just giving him a third option to consider.

Well.. I guess a fourth now because the next SSX is rumored to hit sometime this year or next. But.. from what I've read about Blur. You either love it or you hate it. So, if you can find for low price I would purchase. Otherwise might wanna try renting first.

nic7 said:
No, you're definitely right that the snowboarding game won't be out until well after the balance board launch. I'd be surprised if the game came out before November as everyone knows it would make more sense to market a snowboarding game when their is actual snow on the ground. I was just giving him a third option to consider.

Well.. I guess a fourth now because the next SSX is rumored to hit sometime this year or next. But.. from what I've read about Blur. You either love it or you hate it. So, if you can find for low price I would purchase. Otherwise might wanna try renting first.

true. i have heard that a lot "u either love it or hate it" i personally love it.
he might like it since he is a snowboarder.

vashivihan said:
true. i have heard that a lot "u either love it or hate it" i personally love it.
he might like it since he is a snowboarder.
ya. and i totally loved ssx on tour i played it every day if it is somewhat like that with new controls then i would love it

ssx is definately fun if you like to snowboard, just cuz the sounds make you wanna go snowboarding soooo bad.

Sonic riders is pretty good. Its not really that much snowboarding. Its more like back to the future. The controls need getting used to but once you figure them out its easy to win ( after you know the tracks )

Yeah....so how about SONIC RIDERS, which this thread is supposedly about? I don't read a thread about Sonic Riders just to hear person after person talk about SSX Blur....

Sooo....is Sonic Riders any good?!! What's it like? What can you do? Etc...

Transfixed said:
Yeah....so how about SONIC RIDERS, which this thread is supposedly about? I don't read a thread about Sonic Riders just to hear person after person talk about SSX Blur....

Sooo....is Sonic Riders any good?!! What's it like? What can you do? Etc...
excuse me but he asked me about ssx blur and i told him

Back