Anyone buy a 360 lately??

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
For those that bought a 360 lately (past few months) have you noticed any problems (ie glitches, disc problems, 3 red lights of doom) or were these only found in the first few months of production??

nah, bought mine a couple weeks ago, for many a night ive been keeping it on past the 12 hour mark. i think M$ has fixed all the bugs finally, and i think because of this thats why they did the extra 1 year warranty, so they could get all the bugged systems out of peoples homes

only problemo i experianced is the 360 scratching my game because i turned it over.. DONT EVER DO THAT

well the first one i had is still working and i got it a launch and the 2nd i have brought 2days ago is the same :)

I got one last week. Was playing Oblivion and it froze on me, then got the 3 flashing red lights of death. Called MSoft and they wanted it sent in for repairs. I said F#*$ it and got my money back.

I heard about the overheating issues so I had it out in the open with all sorts of room to breathe. I had probably played about 4 hours when it froze. And maybe played it for about 15 hours total. Oh well.

I'm on my 3rd unit, but the turnaround time is only about 2 weeks to get a new one. Make sure to dump the $50 to MS for the extended 3 year warranty, it's well worth it.

my m8t sold his wii on ebay got £300 for it with red steel, zelda, cod3 and bought a 360 he easily could of got more for his wii and 360 will drop when the ps3 comes out :|

I got mine at launch and both of mine work fine.

well the first one i had is still working and i got it a launch and the 2nd i have brought 2days ago is the same

why are poeple buying two 360's.. no wonder it's selling well :arf:

I got a 360 for Christmas and so far I have had no problems. I can't wait play Assissin's Creed and Fable 2.

Back