d_k

Blahhh
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
7162-8575-3268-1906
its pokemon and i lyk pokemon
=D
so how is it?

I played it on n64 its a pretty interesting games on the wii you can send people the pictures that you take via the wii mail system

i had it for the N64. i loved it when i first got it cause all the secrets and it being pokemon and i loved pokemon, so basically it was the perfect game. but now i dont think id enjoy it very much. but idk. i dont really regret buying it. of course it gets a little boring after awhile.

i loved it on N64. i really wanted to D/L it last night but debated whether or not i should d/l it cuz i wanted to get my friend a game through the gift thingie for his christmas gift, and decided to get him a christmas present instead. though if im able to grab some unoccupied ten bucks b4 christmas or something ill get it fo sho'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: well whenever i get enough money i will buy it and tell you how it is!!! but for right now i dont have enough money for it but maybe for christmas i will get a wii point card!!!! Oh by the way if you want to send me the game here is my wii online code:

0422-8426-6448-0738

I will add you if you want to send me the game!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola:

Last edited:
Just downloaded it, loved playing it on the 64, brings back many memories!!! (Woo I have 13 VC games now)!!!

Pretty much. There are far better Pokemon games out there. Then again if taking pictures is your thing, this is the game that started it all.

Well, the review says it can be completed an hour at your first attempt, and that is photographing EVERY single pokemon. So personally i do not think it is worth the points, but i got to admit, the sending photo's to friends is a nice feature :)

Mc_Evan : yes, you photograph pokemon, nothing else.

it really is quite fun, even if your not into pokemon (and if you ARE into pokemon and you havn't played this its a must trust me). i remember it was the only game i had for a while (i sold a lot of stuf as a kid). i kinda lost interest in gaming for 3rd grade ONLY. but then just after summer vacation got out i got an issue of game informer that just magically appeared on my floor and that got me into gaming so much and now im the hardest of the hardcore.

sry abit off topic ther but ya

Back