anyone buy pokemon snap yet??

Pokemon suck more like it...

No one take this as a flame but I had to say something...

If you have never played this game whether your into pokemon or not (I am) read a review before you buy! because I hate to say this but Pokemon Snap is like the WORST N64 or Pokemon game I have played in my life (and I've played quite a few of them) the reason I say this because the gameplay is VERY limited I mean the ONLY thing you do in this game is take pictures on a rail system. It has almost no replay value at all Even if you LOVE pokemon games BEWARE Pokemon Snap is a big dissapointment when it come to pokemon games unless you are a photographer... :mad2:

Gamejunkie said:
No one take this as a flame but I had to say something...

If you have never played this game whether your into pokemon or not (I am) read a review before you buy! because I hate to say this but Pokemon Snap is like the WORST N64 or Pokemon game I have played in my life (and I've played quite a few of them) the reason I say this because the gameplay is VERY limited I mean the ONLY thing you do in this game is take pictures on a rail system. It has almost no replay value at all Even if you LOVE pokemon games BEWARE Pokemon Snap is a big dissapointment when it come to pokemon games unless you are a photographer... :mad2:
i bought it and it was alright even if its totally stupid i think the worst n64 game ever is superman 64 i played it on an emulater a few times and its the biggest waste of 16MB of my 120GB hard drive

I played it as a kid on the N64, and I gotta say I enjoyed it. A lot.

It's not one of those games that you're going to be playing for hours on end or keep playing for months, but the game worked its Pokemon charm on me. The fact that you can now share photos only adds to the original experience.

I'd recommend it to any Pokemon fan :thumbsup:
I think it pretty much only appeals to people who played it back in the day.

unluckylink13 said:
I played it as a kid on the N64, and I gotta say I enjoyed it. A lot.

It's not one of those games that you're going to be playing for hours on end or keep playing for months, but the game worked its Pokemon charm on me. The fact that you can now share photos only adds to the original experience.

I'd recommend it to any Pokemon fan :thumbsup:
I think it pretty much only appeals to people who played it back in the day.
yeah the send photos bit would would be better for me if i had a wii friend and i was playing it just b4 if you want to take more than one photo a day change your calender settings to the next day but dont forget to change it back some internet things wont work if the time/date is wrong

my brother got angry at me cause we went to toys r us to originally buy mario golf. and i saw pokemon snap. and was in awe and bought it instead :) HAHA. i still feel bad though, cause pokemon snap really isnt good at all.

Back