Anyone buy 'Sim City' for wii (off snes) seems different...

E-Burna

Nintendo Historian
Apr 9, 2007
Village of Nintendo
Wii Online Code
0576-7637-8983-1817
I used to have Sim City for my SNES. The one I just bought for the wii seems different. For one I remember there used to be churches, but in the city I built I have NO churches. I also remember that over time, (u start at 1900, and years progress) that in the future, say 2000 (at the time, lol) or even go farther and say 2100 or so (don't remember exactly) that you got new sources of fuel, rockets, etc, etc... not just 'coal power or nuclear power'... has anyone seen this? Am I doing something wrong, or did the wii transfer the game a little different then it was originally? Can anyone help on this one?

Wow your memory is off. No churches, no upgrades. You're probably thinking about another Sim City. In SC 3000 you get technology upgrades in the future 2800, opposed to 1900 where you are stuck with coal plants. Maxis+Sims=1 million different sequels.

sim city was for SNES but i had another version of my mac PC which had those types of things inwhich you described.

sim city for SNES was a bit "bland" because i downloaded it as well

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sim city was for SNES but i had another version of my mac PC which had those types of things inwhich you described.

sim city for SNES was a bit "bland" because i downloaded it as well

The one I had for SNES DID have churches and other types of power, etc, etc... so does the game just go on and on and on w/nothing new once you get past the extra parks and stuff? Is there any 'end' to it? The game I had for SNES would always glitch up on me when I got so far, so that's why I got it here, figured no glitches this time, lol. I also had I think it was 'Sim City 2000' or something like that for PS1 back in the day and it would glitch up on me too when things got too far.

yea, i wish i never downloaded sim city, what a waste of 800 points

Back