Miami
Wii Online Code
8829-6844-1117-2743
anyone???
fingersx.gif

please??
would you??

DRMARIO said:
Well, i would! But , one, i Aint on my usual pc right now, so i dont have photoshop, and two, ive never been too good at making them! I made my one myself, but i don't really think it's too good :p

If i remember correctly, there is a thread somewhere where you can request a sig, maybe you should go have a look there?

hhmmm, i searched.... I guess I didn't try hard enough, I'll search again... Thanks
biggthumpup.gif

omggears.jpg

MooseAgain.jpg

LuigiV1.jpg

LuigiV2.jpg

00.jpg

TMNT.jpg

Knightcopy.jpg

Halo2.jpg

Feel free to use any of the above sigs. If you want text added you may have to ask someone else however. I removed PS2 from my computer awhile back and don't feel like downloading it again.

mau, ssbb_lover is the forum vet. hes really good at making sigs

he has yet to do mine though!! :mad5: but i still <3 him

ive seen his work and hes really good. ~marisa~ did mine but its more of a temp thing until ssbb_lover does mine that he promised me :)

PM him and tell him i sent you :)

Aww that means your going to be changing your sig soon Jilly, I love that one :) Should hang on to it for a while..mind you if your new ones even better then :thumbsup:

surfinrach90 said:
Aww that means your going to be changing your sig soon Jilly, I love that one :) Should hang on to it for a while..mind you if your new ones even better then :thumbsup:

yeah marisa doesnt normally make sigs but she did for me :D i <3 her!!

then SSBB_lover i presume got jealous lol and then wanted to steal her thunder and make one himself. hes probably doing school stuff since i havent heard from him in a while? :eek: usually he PMs me hmmm

The_Loose_Cannon said:
mau, ssbb_lover is the forum vet. hes really good at making sigs

he has yet to do mine though!! :mad5: but i still <3 him

ive seen his work and hes really good. ~marisa~ did mine but its more of a temp thing until ssbb_lover does mine that he promised me :)

PM him and tell him i sent you :)

Thank you, I'll pm him :D

Huh.... I didnt know the ssbb_lover made sigs for other people. :)

and i didnt know that marrisa still goes on this forum.

Back