Anyone Collect Video Games?

Nintega

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
1323-7208-7961-5987
I was wondering if anyone here collects video games. I do. I just created a web site showcasing my collection, I have pictures and scans of the games, systems and soon all my memorabilia. I don't have all of my collection on there yet but I will soon. I was just wondering if there were alot people collecting video games or am I the only one {thats what my wife seems to think}.

Tis pretty awesome that you have a top loading NES. I have the front loading.

I think I'd feel like a loser if I took the time to take pictures of all of it... no offense, just saying... that's how I'd feel. As of right now whenever friends come over and see a green/blue/red glowing computer next to a 30" monitor, 42" television, consoles galore, and about 20 cans of Jones Soda on my desk I am baffled in excuses to how I go to sleep at night. Let the record stand I have a girl of 3 years who supports my horrible gaming habits.

Last edited:
SadistBlue said:
I think I'd feel like a loser if I took the time to take pictures of all of it... no offense, just saying... that's how I'd feel. As of right now whenever friends come over and see a green/blue/red glowing computer next to a 30" monitor, 42" television, consoles galore, and about 20 cans of Jones Soda on my desk I am baffled in excuses to how I go to sleep at night. Let the record stand I have a girl of 3 years who supports my horrible gaming habits.

those are the girls you need to hang on to, me and my girl of a year and a half both have wiis, so it makes it kinda nice knowing that she doesnt care that i have a slight addiction to gaming.

DUDE I JUST SAW Teh same collection at Value Village!!!1

(srsly, leave it in original packaging if you want to impress.)

I don't collect games, but I have all my Commodore Amiga games in boxes, my Game Boy games, PS2, XBox, a few PSP games and now Wii.

Its more a case of I don't like getting rid really!!

Back