Anyone disapointed in brawl?

Plazmis3

Folm
Nov 23, 2007
NJ
Wii Online Code
5947-9433-5484-3177
Im not saying i'm disapointed but i was wondering if anyoneone else was. Is anyone disapointed?

I felt that it is truely a multiplayer game... I could see it get boring very quickly on solo... I enjoyed SSE to a degree, but it also felt a bit like a chore... (maybe thats just the first time around) I got annoyed with all the repetative little creatures they throw at you.

My only other problem with it is that there are so many damn characters, i feel like I will never settle in and find a favorite (im a bit overwhelmed)

Nevertheless, i give it a 10/10, surely more entertaining then SMG.

ScottAspen said:
I felt that it is truely a multiplayer game... I could see it get boring very quickly on solo... I enjoyed SSE to a degree, but it also felt a bit like a chore... (maybe thats just the first time around) I got annoyed with all the repetative little creatures they throw at you.

My only other problem with it is that there are so many damn characters, i feel like I will never settle in and find a favorite (im a bit overwhelmed)

Well for me, the more characters the better. I feel a little disapointed actually but I dont why why

I'm very unsatisfied with the online play for Brawl, but I wouldn't say I'm disappointed. Everyone saw it coming. It's a shame that Nintendo won't take some notes from Microsoft.

Before Brawl, I didn't mind Nintendo being horrible with online play. But this game is just made for playing people all over the world. It's too much of a pain in the ass to get individual numbers. And then, even when you do get connected, it's not impressive at all. Hopefully that last part will get better with time.

Ok people, you need to understand that this online problems is happening because of the overload of people which should be fixed in 2 weeks for sure.

dws6699 said:
I'm very unsatisfied with the online play for Brawl, but I wouldn't say I'm disappointed. Everyone saw it coming. It's a shame that Nintendo won't take some notes from Microsoft.

Before Brawl, I didn't mind Nintendo being horrible with online play. But this game is just made for playing people all over the world. It's too much of a pain in the ass to get individual numbers.

This.

9 out of 10 for me.

gameplay is fun...online implementation is absolutely retarded.

It's stupid how BOTH people have to add each other as friends instead of one person getting a message saying "____ has added you.. Do you accept for decline"..

Everything about the online play disgusts me. Nintendo really needs to learn from xbox and make a better way to play online. Thats the whole fun of this game and they ruined it

IMO of course

I love it 10/10. My wifi died a few weeks ago so I don't know just how horrible it is. But playing through all the diffrent modes with my friends is a lot of fun. I like the adventure mode to, but the maze was very annoying and boring.

A true masterpiece

graphics: 10/10
controls: 9.9/10
story: 10/10
Online: havent tried yet
everything else: 10/10

Desi_Wii_G said:
Ok people, you need to understand that this online problems is happening because of the overload of people which should be fixed in 2 weeks for sure.

That's why I said that it'll hopefully be fixed with time, kiddo. But the overload being fixed won't help the generally horrible online experience.

Well i felt like going and shooting the SSE becuase it just starts reapeating its self EXACTLY when ever thing is "Dark" the last stage is very gay

ScottAspen said:

I'd give it a 10/10 too... By the way there are two characters to me I consider the best... Sonic, and Pit Kinda... Sonic is the new player I play on all the time.

I will be practicing and practicing for the tournament coming up on Sonic.

Back